Centripetum’s Web Site Terms, Conditions of Use, and Privacy
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from Centripetum’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Centripetum web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Centripetum at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Centripetum’s web site are provided “as is”. Centripetum makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Centripetum does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Centripetum or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Centripetum’s Internet site, even if Centripetum or a Centripetum authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Centripetum’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Centripetum does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Centripetum may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Centripetum does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Centripetum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked contents by Centripetum. Use of any such linked resource is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Centripetum’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting chapter business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Centripetum’s Microsoft 365 Terms of Service
The Microsoft 365 service provided by Centripetum, LLC is designed to support collaboration between the company, its personnel, and its clients during the course of the business relationship. The following agreement (“Agreement”) describes the terms on which you ( the “Client”) may access and use Microsoft 365 (“Service”), provided by Microsoft (“Vendor”).
In order to become or continue as a user or guest of this Service, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you must not use or access the Service.
Your use of this Service is voluntary.
The following features are examples of the most common features available in this Service. Accepting this agreement will enable these features:
- Discuss, share documents, and collaborate with users who are part of the same Team(s)
- Send and receive instant messages and files with any Team user through chat
- Send and receive audio or video calls from any Team user
- Attend virtual meetings containing audio, video, and screen sharing visible to all meeting participants
- Share, comment, and collaborate on files shared with or received from other users
- Receive automated emails from the Service informing you of relevant activity, posts, or requests requiring your attention
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms for acceptance on this site. Your continued use of the Service indicates your acceptance of the amended User Agreement.
1. Service by Microsoft
Support for the Service is provided by Centripetum to the extent it is technically afforded. Microsoft provides support for product feature and capability questions and provides online tutorials and how-to documents. Microsoft training and support information for Microsoft 365 can be found at: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/training.
3. Centripetum Policies
Use of the Service is subject to all Centripetum, LLC policies, including:
- IS-01-00-00: Policy, Information Security Management
- IS-05-00-00: Policy, Information Classification and Handling
- RM-15-00-00: Policy, Privacy and Personal Data Protection
4. Content and Information Disclosure
By using the Service, you understand that posted information will be available to Centripetum service administrators who are located in the United States. You should not add or share personal or private information about yourself that you do not wish others to see. Any personal information that you publish about others must already be publicly available, presented by the third party in context, or you must have written consent from the individual prior to publishing it.
Your first name, last name, email address, IP address, location, and device information will be stored outside on servers operated by Microsoft. The geographic location(s) of these services is indeterminate. Microsoft employees and subcontractors will have access to this information for the purposes of operating the service. Complete information on Microsoft’s use, protection, and access to personal data can be found on their website: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us
Centripetum will enable industry standards for security, but it is unable to provide any guarantee of security for the information stored in the Service. Clients are strongly discouraged from storing any information that may be subject to legal oversight, auditing, or regulatory compliance controls.
The Service is available only to current management and employees of Centripetum, and current and prior Clients of the company (either by mNDA, contract, or documented relationship). Upon the termination of your relationship with Centripetum, Centripetum will nonetheless make every reasonable effort to continue to maintain access to any information you have stored in the Service, although the onus of adequately securely that information in adherence with any laws, government directives, or regulatory compliance obligations thereinafter becomes solely the Client’s responsibility.
If Centripetum finds it otherwise necessary to cease maintain the information, terminates its participation in the Service, or if Microsoft terminates the licensing agreement, the Service will no longer be available to users. In such circumstances, Centripetum will make every reasonable effort to provide at least 30 days’ notice to the Client’s primary contact(s) before the information is expunged so Clients can remove any desired information.
The Service is operated by Microsoft, not by Centripetum. This means that access to the Service may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Centripetum. The Service pages may contain links to other websites outside the control of Centripetum; Centripetum is not responsible for the content of these sites. Centripetum provides no guarantee on the availability of content linked within the Service. Neither references and links to any website, nor content posted within the Service, must be taken as an endorsement by Centripetum.